FREEBIES! Helpguides for Content and Email Lists - click here
Gentle Marketing for the Mindful Business
Helping Mindful, Conscious, Creative businesses to find their marketing vibe amd their perfect customer journey
Only work with People who love what you do, who WANT to work with you.
Naturally magnetic messaging that attracts your perfect (paying!) People towards you.
Discovery calls where clients already know they want to work with you.
Clients that trust your expertise because they have seen you demonstrate it.
Clients that understand what you offer and why you are offering it.
Clients that already want YOUR magic in their lives.
In other words, more of your People being your Clients.
A sustainable business plan that allows your business to flow and grow the way you intended it to.
That’s Gentle Marketing.
Welcome to my world!
Hi, I’m Peta Lawrence
Owner of Gentle Marketing for the Mindful Business
I work WITH mindful, conscious and creative businesses to find their marketing vibe by helping them build a sustainable, practical business model that they love.
As a conscious and mindful part of the global community, I just always feel that there is another way – there HAS to be. For the sake of the planet, for the sake of our humanity there HAS to be another way to do EVERYTHING. That includes business.
I did toy with the idea of offering ‘Plastic-free’ marketing but thought people might get confused. My response to every decision I make is pretty much – can you do it plastic-free?
Although my entrepreneurial journey is recent, my 25 years working in public libraries and with my arts background (A-Level in Printmaking, a stint in an Art College library and married to an artist!) means I’m always looking for the bohemian option.
The nurturing option. The alternative option.
That’s Gentle Marketing, and I will help you find your way to a Mindful Business.
Not FOR you. Not IN SPITE of you. But WITH you.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my website.
Find out how you can work with me.
What about you?
We’d be a good fit if:
- You run a Conscious, Creative or Eco business or you’re a coach, holistic practitioner or other purpose-led service provider.
- You hate the word Marketing and what you think it means, but know you need to do it.
- You’re overwhelmed about where to start with your marketing and you’re getting nowhere fast.
- You’ve already got a solid audience but you’re not sure if they’re the right audience.
- If only there were more hours in the day, then you’d be able to do SOOO much marketing.
- …. and oh, so many shiny new things! The blog, emails, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Lead magnets, mailing lists, the podcast, youtube channels. But which one is right for YOU?
- And you want to do it yourself. It’s your business, they are your clients. No outsourcing here!
- You really want to avoid toxic sales strategies such as psychological pricing and high pressure sales calls.
Hopefully you want:
- To attract more of the right clients.
- To be totally in control of your client’s experience.
- A no-sleaze, no-cheese, inspiring marketing plan and business model that is easy and sustainable to implement.
- Your marketing to become an integrated and enjoyable part of the way you do business.
- More space in your day, to allow you time to reflect and develop.
- A friendly, knowledgeable professional by your side, helping you work out the best options for you and your clients.
We’re likely to get on really well if:
- You love reading, especially thrillers and personal development books.
- You are a little bit of a fantasy nerd and can’t get enough Star Trek, LotR, and consider Tiffany Aching as your role model.
- You’re a parent carer. I’m a parent carer. I understand your struggle. I can always find time to compare notes on the highs and lows of what you’re trying to juggle alongside your bid to change the world.
- You’re definitely into your little indie boutiques and cafes rather than the big high street brands.
- You’re an climatarian (or somewhere on that spectrum).
It is unlikely to work for us if:
- You want results yesterday. I don’t do vanity metrics and trick tactics that ‘beat the algorithm’.
- You aren’t ready to spend time really focussing on and organising your marketing.
- You aren’t prepared to make changes to any of your current strategies.